UPDATED! Agenda of NCCIR meeting to be held on September 21, 2021
Due to temporary problems in the operation of the software,
the NCCIR meeting will be held offline.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
The meeting will consider the following issues:
- On consideration of economic entities’ applications for licensing the use of the radio frequency resource of Ukraine.
- On the maintenance of the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands).
- On the maintenance of the Unified State Register of Postal Telecommunications Operators.
- On removal from the Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers.
- Consideration of operators’ applications concerning numbering resource.
- Consideration of draft laws of Ukraine and other regulatory acts.
- On state supervision.
NCCIR meeting will be held on September 21, 2021 at 10 a.m. at the address: Kyiv city, Solomianska Str., 3, r. 103.