Results of NCCIR meeting dated March 30, 2021
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” for the use of RFMC of Ukraine the Commission issued two licenses for an additional RF bandwidth for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) for a term of 5 years to: STAR LINK, LLC in Kirovohrad Oblast; DATAGROUP, PJSC - in Cherkasy Oblast.
In connection with the decrease the number of regions, the Commission re-issued to Ukrteleсom, PJSC a license for the use of RFMC of Ukraine and declared invalid the reissuing license for radio link communication (radio link communication of fixed radio service) in Kherson Oblast validity on March 27, 2022.
The Commission extended the validity of four licenses for the use of RFMC of Ukraine to:
- DNIPROLINK, LLC - for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast from July 14, 2021 till July 13, 2026;
- a sole proprietor Pylypchak S.M. – two licenses for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast from November 09, 2021 till November 08, 2026 and from June 18, 2022 till June 17, 2027;
- DOLIA I KO. LTD, LLC - for analogue ultra-shortwave radiotelephone (fixed, mobile land and marine radio) in Kyiv City and Kyiv Oblast from July 07, 2021 till July 06, 2026.
The Commission refused to issue a license to FERREXPO POLTAVA MINING for an additional RF bandwidth for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in the territory of Poltava Oblast in connection with the inaccuracy of data in documents submitted by the applicant and in connection with the previously adopted decision to issue a license for the requested RF bandwidth.
Taking into account the letter of The National Сouncil of Television and Radio Broadcasting about revoke the broadcasting license to TELEKOMPANIIA ATN, LLC (Kharkiv City) and the letter of Ukrainian State Centre of Radio Frequencies, State Enterprise about revoke the permit for operation for analog television broadcasting, NCCIR has revoked to TELEKOMPANIIA ATN, LLC this permit.
NCCIR has revoked to PAVUTYNA.Net, LLC a permit for REFs* operation of broadband radio access in connection with the revocation of a license for the use of RFM of Ukraine. This decision is subject to execution simultaneously with the execution of paragraph 1 of NCCIR decision of 09.03.2021 № 88 on the basis of part six of Article 38 of the Law of Ukraine "On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine".
In accordance with the paragraphs 10-12 of the Technical Regulations of Radio Facility and the Regulations on the Procedure and Form of Maintaining the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands) (the Register of REF* and RC**), the Commission added the information to Section I of the Register of REF and RC about four types of radio facility.
Upon examination of the applications of FLY TECHNOLOGY, LLC concerning the possibility of applying the particular type of REF and RC in the territory of Ukraine, and according to the results of technical expertise on issues of electromagnetic compatibility of declared REF type, the Commission identified as possible the use of two declared types of radio electronic facilities in the territory of Ukraine.
On the basis of notification, NCCIR excluded information about two operators: MAXBUS, LLC which will provide services for mail receiving, mail processing, transportation and delivery of postal items; execution of consumers’ requests on postal transfers, execution of consumers’ requests on banking operations in the territory of Ukraine except the annexed territories; International services for mail receiving, mail processing, transportation and delivery of postal items, execution of consumers’ requests on postal transfers from the territory of the European Union and in the territory of EU, namely: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia Czech Republic, Sweden; Great Britain and Northern Ireland; LOHISTIK DELIVERI EKSPRES, LLC, which will provide the same services in the territory of Ukraine except the annexed territories; International reception and postal items.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Telecommunications” and in accordance with the Provisions on the State Regulation of the Numbering Resource of the Public Telecommunications Network of Ukraine according to the statements of the operators, the Commission removed the following numbering resource of:
- TELEFONNA KOMPANIIA UTL, LLC - 2 500 numbers in Kyiv City;
- TELEHRUP-UKRAYINA, DP - 2 000 numbers and final destination signaling code of SS7 network in Kyiv City.
The Commission re-issued three permits for the use of numbering resource:
- in connection with the renewal of the permit for the numbering resource used by consumers, which was withdrawn by the decision of NCCIR: TELEHRUP-UKRAYINA, DP - a permit for 2 000 numbers in Kyiv City; TELEFONNA KOMPANIIA UTL, LLC - a permit for 2 500 numbers in Kyiv City;
- in connection with the emergence of the operator KYIVSTAR PJSC needs to change the volume of numbering resources without changing the validity of the permit – a permit for the short number 1563 for the organization of the ordered social service "reference and information service" for use in the network (mobile) with identification codes of the mobile (mobile) communication network 67, 68, 96, 97, 98 in the territory of Kremenchuk City and Kremenchuk region of Poltava Oblast.
NCCIR issued the following numbering resource for a term of 5 years to:
- TELEFONNA KOMPANIIA UTL, LLC - the final destination signaling codes of SS7 network in Kyiv City;
- TELEHRUP-UKRAYINA, DP - the final destination signaling code of SS7 network in Kyiv City.
* REF – radio electronic facility
** RC – radiating circuit
More information is in the Ukrainian language