Results of NCCIR meeting dated February 23, 2021
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” the Commission issued two licenses for the use of RFMC of Ukraine for a term of 5 years to: TRK KLAS, LLC - for mobile satellite radio (satellite radio and fixed radio services) in Kyiv City and to KOMPANIIA PLANETA-IUH, LLC - for an additional RF bandwidth for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) in Odesa Oblast.
The Commission extended the validity of five licenses for the use of RFMC of Ukraine:
- for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal): to BAYT-SD, LLC in Luhansk Oblast from June 20, 2021 till June 19, 2026; to VSESVIT ONLINE, LLC in Sumy Oblast from August 16, 2021 till August 15, 2026;
- for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) to sole proprietors: Gontar V.G, in Donetsk Oblast from August 25, 2021 till August 24, 2026; Chabanov A.O. in Mykolaiv Oblast from June 23, 2021 till June 22, 2026; Severenchuk M.V. in Kyiv Oblast from August 11, 2021 till August 10, 2026.
According to the application of AERO TELEKOM, LLC the Commission cancelled a license for multiservice radio access (radio communication in multi-channel distribution systems for transmission and retransmission of television image, sound transmission, digital information) in the territory of Ukraine. The Commission decided to issue a license for the use of RFMC of Ukraine in 27 regions of Ukraine on a competitive or tender basis in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine" and other regulations.
In accordance with the paragraphs 10-12 of the Technical Regulations of Radio Facility and the Regulations on the Procedure and Form of Maintaining the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands) (the Register of REF* and RC**), the Commission added the information to Section I of the Register of REF and RC about four types of radio facility.
Upon examination of the applications of TRANZAS UKRAYINA, LLC, TNT TPI, LLC concerning the possibility of applying the particular type of REF and RC in the territory of Ukraine, and according to the results of technical expertise on issues of electromagnetic compatibility of declared REF type, the Commission identified as possible the use of two declared types of radio electronic facilities in the territory of Ukraine.
On the basis of notification, NCCIR included information about four operators: LEHENDA-TRANS, PE; a sole proprietor Borysiuk S.M.; VESTERN TRANS, LLC; a sole proprietor Salo A.I., which will provide services for mail receiving, mail processing, transportation and delivery of postal items; execution of consumers’ requests on postal transfers, execution of consumers’ requests on banking operations in the territory of Ukraine except the annexed territories; International services for mail receiving, mail processing, transportation and delivery of postal items, execution of consumers’ requests on postal transfers from the territory of the European Union and in the territory of EU, namely: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Greece, Denmark, Estonia, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Finland, France, Croatia Czech Republic, Sweden.
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Telecommunications” and in accordance with the Provisions on the State Regulation of the Numbering Resource of the Public Telecommunications Network of Ukraine, according to the application of TSENTR EKSPLUATATSIYI-ZVIAZOK, PJSC the Commission has removed 5 000 phone numbers in Chernihiv Oblast with further cancellation of permit.
In connection with the re-issuance the permits for the withdrawn numbering resource used by consumers by the decision of NCCIR, the Commission reissued to TASKO, LLC a permit for the use of numbering resource with the capacity of 5 000 phone numbers in Chernihiv Oblast for a term of 5 years.
The Commission issued the following numbering resource to:
- KYIVSTAR, PJSC - 4000 numbers in Donetsk; 6000 numbers in Zaporizhzhia; 36,000 numbers in Kyiv; 1000 numbers in Kropyvnytskyi; 2000 numbers in Luhansk; 5000 numbers in Mariupol, Donetsk Oblast; 1000 numbers in Mykolayiv; 16,000 numbers in Odesa; 2000 numbers in Sumy; 1000 numbers in Kherson; 1000 numbers in Khmelnytsky; 1000 numbers in Cherkasy;
- TELESYSTEMY UKRAINY, PJSC – a final destination signaling code of SS7 network in Dnipro City.
* REF – radio electronic facility
** RC – radiating circuit
More information is in the Ukrainian language