Results of NCCIR meeting dated January 19, 2021
In accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” the Commission issued to IUTIM, LLC a license for an additional RF bandwidth for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast for a term of 5 years.
NCCIR extended the validity of five licenses for the use of RFMC of Ukraine to:
- DNIPRONET, LLC - for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) in Dnipropetrovsk Oblast from May 09, 2021 till May 08, 2031;
- TSYFROVI KOMUNIKATSIYI, PE - for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) in Kirovohrad Oblast from August 11, 2021 till August 10, 2026 and in Cherkasy Oblast from July 01, 2021 till June 30, 2026;
- DOLIA I KO. LTD, LLC - for analogue ultra-shortwave radiotelephone (fixed, mobile land and marine radio) in Kyiv City from May 22, 2021 till May 21, 2026;
- YEVROZVIAZOK, LLC - for analog trunking radio communication (trunking radio) in Kharkiv Oblast from May 09, 2021 till May 08, 2026.
According to the applications of licensees the Commission cancelled licenses for the use of RFMC of Ukraine of: TERA-KOM, LLC – a license for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in the territory of Volyn Oblast; INTELEKTUALNI KOMUNIKATSIYI, LLC – two licenses for radio link communication (radio link communication of fixed radio service) in the territory of Kyiv City, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhia, Vinnytsia, Odesa, Kherson, Kyiv, Donetsk, Zhytomyr, Poltava Oblasts and in the territory of Kyiv and Poltava Oblasts; a license for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in the territory of Dnipropetrovsk, Zhytomyr, Mykolaiv, Sumy Oblasts and Kyiv City with the further revocation permits for operation.
Taking into account the letter of Ukrainian State Centre of Radio Frequencies, State Enterprise about revoke the permit for operation, NCCIR has revoked to a sole proprietor Honcharenko I.M. a permit for REFs* operation and to AIRPORT, LLC seven permits for operation in connection with the revocation of a license for the use of RFM of Ukraine. This decisions are subject to execution simultaneously with the execution of the paragraph 1 of NCCIR decision of 22.12.2020 № 504 and № 503 on the basis of part six of Article 38 of the Law of Ukraine "On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine".
In accordance with the paragraphs 10-12 of the Technical Regulations of Radio Facility and the Regulations on the Procedure and Form of Maintaining the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands) (the Register of REF* and RC**), the Commission added the information to Section I of the Register of REF and RC about four types of radio facilities.
* REF – radio electronic facility
** RC – radiating circuit
More information is in the Ukrainian language