Results of NCCIR meeting dated 31 July 2018
According to NCCIR decision, “The Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers” was supplemented with 20 positions. The Commission issued two licenses for the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine and one license for operating in telecommunications sector. These and the other decisions were adopted during the regular NCCIR meeting on July 31, 2018.
According to the Commission’s decision, nine operators and eleven providers were added to “The Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers” on the basis of market participants’ applications.
Moreover, 28 economic entities have informed the Commission of change in the contact details, the type of activity or the territory of activity to make relevant information in “The Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers”.
In connection with the termination of activities in the telecommunications sector, nine economic entities were excluded from “The Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers”: sole proprietors Shuhailenko O.M., Hudkov M.Ie., Tykhevych D.O., Tulupov A.L., Balaban V.V., Lysenkov O.O., Kapua K.V., Small Private Enterprise “KOSMET-P”, Private Enterprise “ELMA” and an item in the Register regarding LLC “Satelyt net servis” as a dublicate.
According to State Enterprise “UKRAINIAN SEA PORTS AUTHORITY” application, NCCIR issued a license for the provision of fixed local telephony with the network capacity on to 1.000 phone numbers with the right of engineering maintenance and telecom networks operation, providing telecommunication channels for the use in the territory of Berdiansk city (Zaporizhzhia Oblast) for a term of 5 years with the inclusion into the license of special conditions for the modernization of the equipment within six months from the date of the license’ issuance for further use of SS7 interoffice signaling, and issued a copy of its license to Berdiansk Branch Office of State Enterprise “UKRAINIAN SEA PORTS AUTHORITY” (administration of Berdiansk Sea Port).
The Commission has extended the validity of two licenses to:
- State Enterprise “Toretskvuhillia” – a license for the provision of fixed local telephony (except for departmental objects) in the networks of dual purpose with the right to create its own network capacity on to 1.000 phone numbers in the territory of Donetsk Oblast from August 15, 2018 till August 14, 2023 with the inclusion into the license of special conditions for the modernization of the equipment within six months from the date of the license’ issuance for further use of SS7 interoffice signaling;
- LLC Building and Construction Enterprise “VOLSBUD” – a license for the provision of fixed local telephony (except for departmental objects) with the right to create its own network with the capacity of more than 1.000 phone numbers in the territory of Odesa city and Odesa Oblast from December 29, 2018 till December 28, 2023.
According to the licensees’ applications, NCCIR has adopted the decision to issue two licenses for the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine for a term of 5 years to:
- Private Enterprise “NEMI” – a license for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in the territory of Kyiv Oblast;
- LLC “En - Lain” – a license for an additional RF bandwidth for broadband radio access (a radio data transmission system using noise-shaped signal) in the territory of Kyiv city.
Moreover, NCCIR has extended the validity of a license to a Small Private Enterprise “Tsyklon” for the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine for analog trunked radiocommunication from December 21, 2018 till December 20, 2023 within Odesa Oblast.
In connection with the unreliability of the data in the documents submitted by the applicant for obtaining a license, the Commission has adopted the decision to refuse a sole proprietor Chornohod O.V. in issuance of license for the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine for broadband radio access (radio communication in multichannel distribution systems for the transmission and retransmission of TV image, sound transmission, digital information) in the territory of Khmelnytskyi Oblast.
In connection with the applicants’ failure to comply with the requirements of Part 1 of Article 37 of the Law of Ukraine “On Radio Frequency Resource of Ukraine” and paragraph 3.9 of License provisions for use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine (the application for extension of the license was filed in violation of the four-month deadline), Small Private Enterprise “Vyola - 3” was refused in extending the validity of a license for the use of radio frequency resource for analog ultra-high frequency wireless telephony (radiocommunications of fixed, terrestrial and marine mobile radio service) in the territory of Odesa Oblast.
By separate decision, in compliance with an order of County Administrative Court of Kyiv dated April 03, 2018 which was upheld by Kyiv Administrative Court of Appeal, the Commission has adopted the decision to extend the validity of a license for the use of radio frequency resource of Ukraine (according to the application of LLC “SFERAMAKS”) for a term of 10 years.
In accordance with the paragraphs 10-12 of the Technical Regulations of Radio Facility and the Regulations on the Procedure and Form of Maintaining the Register of Radio Electronic Facilities and Radiating Circuits that may be applied in the territory of Ukraine in common bands (public radio frequency bands) (the Register of REF* and RC**), the Commission added the information to Section I of the Register of REF and RC concerning the base station (type: Ericsson Radio System) of International Mobile Telecommunications system (IMT) and provided manufacturers Ericsson AB and SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD with the codes of registration number with the information included to Section II of the Register of REF and RC.
By another decision, NCCIR amended annex of NCCIR decision dated April 03, 2018 No. 192 “On the Approval of the List of Accredited Bodies in the Established Procedure Authorized on Implementation of Activities for Confirming of Compliance of REF and RC” (as amended).
According to economic entities’ applications, the Commission has adopted the decision to allocate following number resource to:
- PJSC “Ukrtelekom”: short number 153 for the organization of social focus directory assistance service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine “MIA hotline” for the use in fixed-line telephony networks in the territory of Haisyn and Nemyriv cities, Orativ and Pishchanka townships, Pohrebyshche city, Teplyk, Tyvriv, Trostianets and Chechelnyk townships, Sharhorod and Yampil cities (Vinnytsia Oblast); Barvinkove city, Borova and Velykyts Burluk townships (Kharkiv Oblast); Vasylkivka township, Pokrov city (Dnipropetrovsk Oblast); Velyka Pysarivka township, Krolevets and Yampil cities (Sumy Oblast); Vilshanka, Petrove and Ustynivka townships (Kirovohrad Oblast); Vuhledar, Toretsk, Svitlodarsk, Selydove and Marinka cities (Donetsk Oblast) (owner of the service – the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine); and two final destination signaling codes of SS7 network in Velykyi Burluk township and Barvinkove city (Kharkiv Oblast);
- PJSC “AvtoKraz”: the final destination signaling code of SS7 network in Kremenchuk city (Poltava Oblast).
In accordance with subparagraph 7.2.8 of the Provisions on the State Regulation of the Number Resource of the Public Telecommunications Network of Ukraine (re-issuance of the permit on the withdrawn number resource used by consumers), the Commission re-issued a permit to PJSC “Ukrtelecom” for the use of a number resource with the capacity of 1.000 phone numbers in Cherkasy city.
* REF – radio electronic facility
** RC – radiating circuit
More information is in the Ukrainian language